Comfort and style combine in a traditional design.
The automotive-inspired back of Stanford features a divided lower cushion for superb back support and a wrap-around headrest cushion for extended neck support. Stanford's bucket seating and pillow pad armrests cradle your coziest seating position. A power reclining mechanism lets you change angles effortlessly from an upright to a fully reclined position, and a power hand control allows you to independently adjust the headrest and lumbar for custom relaxation.
We stand behind what we make.
Our products are built on beliefs and values that evolved through over a century of manufacturing. We construct our furniture with care and precision, and we hold ourselves accountable for every detail.
We believe the end result makes the extra effort worth the many years it lasts.Dimensions
43"H x 37"W x 42"D Seating Area Dimensions
20"SH × 20"SW × 21"SD × 25"AH
- Blue Steel Spring unit
- Steel seat box
- Attached back cushion
- Attached high-density seat cushion
- Close wall proximity allows you to open and recline in any position with the furniture positioned only six inches from the wall.
- Power mechanism allows you to smoothly recline to any position, adjust the headrest, and adjust the lumbar support with the touch of a button.
- Six-button wired power hand control on the right-hand side of the recliner allows you to control the reclining, headrest, and lumbar mechanisms independently.
- Single USB port is included on the top of the hand control.
- Home button returns the headrest, footrest, and lumbar support to their original positions.
- Pocket on the right-hand side provides storage for the hand control and other belongings.
- Heavy-duty mechanism will accommodate occupants weighing up to 300 pounds.
- Extended footrest
- Removable back allows for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways.
- Only available in select leathers.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.