Inviting comfort on a clean frame. Hart's soft, clean frame gives it the appearance of any swivel gliding recliner, but it has much more to offer. With an included rechargeable battery pack, this recliner is wireless and can be placed anywhere in your home. The headrest is adjustable so you can find the perfect position that gives you the most neck support. A fully padded footrest and a versatile mechanism that allows you to swivel, glide, or recline with the touch of a button makes for seemingly endless relaxing options.
We stand behind what we make.
Our products are built on beliefs and values that evolved through over a century of manufacturing. We construct our furniture with care and precision, and we hold ourselves accountable for every detail.
We believe the end result makes the extra effort worth the many years it lasts.Dimensions
43"H x 34"W x 38"D Seating Area Dimensions
21"SH × 23"SW × 22"SD × 25"AH
- Spring Unit: DualFlex
- Back Construction: Attached
- Seat Construction: Attached
- Seat Cushion: High-Density (HC)
- Adjustable headrest.
- Swivels a full 360 degrees.
- Glides or reclines from any swivel position.
- Swivels in all directions while reclined.
- Safety locks prevent the furniture from gliding while reclining.
- Rechargeable battery pack.
- Removable backs allow for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways.
- Only available in shown wood finish.
- Only available in select leathers.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.