Modern style with traditional comfort.
Tosha's subtle contouring of the seat cushion embraces you for optimal comfort. Recessed back wings add visual height and the thin armrests curve up and slightly outward with a bit of flair. Relax against the double back cushion and enjoy smoothly gliding back and forth or reclining from an upright to a fully reclined position.
We stand behind what we make.
Our products are built on beliefs and values that evolved through over a century of manufacturing. We construct our furniture with care and precision, and we hold ourselves accountable for every detail.
We believe the end result makes the extra effort worth the many years it lasts.Dimensions
41"H x 36"W x 39"D Seating Area Dimensions
21"SH × 21"SW × 21"SD × 25"AH
- Blue Steel Spring unit
- Attached back cushion
- Attached high-density seat cushion
- 12 in. wall clearance
- Power mechanism allows you to smoothly recline to any position with the touch of a button. Two USB ports are located at the center of the power button.
- Safety locks prevent gliding furniture from gliding while reclining.
- Removable back allows for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways.
- Available for faster delivery in select leathers.
- Available in multiple custom-order leather colors.
- Visit a Flexsteel retailer for custom-order options and details. Allow 10 to 12 weeks for delivery on custom orders.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.