Nailhead trim accentuates a strong, masculine design.
Lorenzo's strong, masculine design makes a handsome addition to any living space. Large nailhead trim lines the arm fronts in a spaced-out design, and heavy-thread stitching adds extra detail to this design. With its generous divided back cushion, padded arms, and fully padded footrest, Lorenzo will quickly become your favorite place to relax. A power reclining mechanism lets you change angles effortlessly from an upright to a fully reclined position with the touch of a button.
We stand behind what we make.
Our products are built on beliefs and values that evolved through over a century of manufacturing. We construct our furniture with care and precision, and we hold ourselves accountable for every detail.
We believe the end result makes the extra effort worth the many years it lasts.Dimensions
41"H x 39"W x 41"D Seating Area Dimensions
21"SH × 21"SW × 22"SD × 25"AH
- Blue Steel Spring unit
- Attached back cushion
- Attached high-density seat cushion
- Close wall proximity allows you to open and recline in any position with the furniture positioned only six inches from the wall.
- Power mechanism allows you to smoothly recline to any position with the touch of a button.
- Removable back allows for easy lifting and maneuvering through doorways.
- Nailhead trim
- Available for faster delivery in select leathers.
- Available in multiple custom-order leather colors.
- The upholstery color you choose determines the nailhead trim. Nailhead trims are specific to the upholstery color and cannot be substituted.
- Visit a Flexsteel retailer for custom-order options and details. Allow 10 to 12 weeks for delivery on custom orders.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.